Thursday, May 10, 2007

Old Webster Sidewalk Sale and New News (?)

It's official! We will be participating in the Old Webster Sidewalk Sale. We'll be out with other vendors from the Webster area, up and down the tree lined streets of the Old Webster Business District and Old Orchard on June 9, from 9am to 2pm. I've been in past years and there are always lots of great finds. And it's such a quaint area, perfect for strolling and...maybe...buying some cute, funky, totally-perfect-for-that-new-little-one tshirts!! Hope to see you there!

And for our new news...or just news?...we're now at the awesome, funky, totally mod store called City Sprouts in the U. City Loop. We sent our first shipment over yesterday and I couldn't be more excited than if I won the lottery...just kidding. I'd be more excited about the lottery...well, but only if it was a lot of money, like over 100 dollars. I digress...we're at City Sprouts. www.citysprouts.com.